Peka Chemie Industrial Co was established in March 1996 in a bid to produce various types of industrial Powder coatings. It accomplished the study and design phases for the production of electrostatic powder coatings in 1996 and 1997 and the procurement and the installation of plant machinery and equipment in 1998. Peka Chemie successfully achieved production in 1999, the company started mass producing in mid-2000.
Owing to its versatile production plants and state-of-the-art technologies, Peka Chemie is now one of the leading manufacturers of decorative and industrial powder coatings in the region and the stand-alone producer of Fusion Bonded Epoxy (FBE) in the Iran.
About powder coatings:
In the 1960s, electrostatic powder coatings were introduced in various sectors of the industry. They are efficient substitutes to certain categories of liquid paint.
Their production and application have greatly increased on a global scale. These coatings are first applied to substrate surfaces as dry powder and later treated in the oven to produce the desirable characteristics. They are usually applied to metallic surfaces like car spare parts, household appliances, electric cabinets, as well as a wide range of metallic surfaces
(galvanized, aluminum, etc.).
- Production of more than 800 types of products up until now
- Manufacturing products in keeping with K7 standards
- Manufacturing customized products
- Capability to manufacture under a vast range of output volume with 12 units of production line and a total output capacity of over 14000 tons per single shift per year.
- Producing 18 different types of products simultaneously with special designs.
- Availability of an advanced, well-equipped and self-sufficient laboratory for conducting any tests required as well as conduction of research and prototyping activities.
- Our laboratory is certified by the Iranian Standards Organisation in keeping with ISO 17025 Certificate.
- Having at our disposal a wide range of software/hardware facilities to provide technical and training services for our customers within the framework of periodical visits, seminars and workshops.